Please indicate that all band members/performers AND parents have read and agree to our Code of conduct.
Rock the District Code of Conduct
I understand that Rock the District and associated events are made possible through the love and generous support of many community members acting as volunteers and sponsors. Rock the District volunteers will enthusiastically advertise and promote the event and our performers to sponsors, community partners and potential audience members.
We promise to provide our performers with a safe, supportive environment for RTD and all other RTD related events. Rock the District will work diligently to provide the best resources possible for the performance. Additional performance opportunities shall be based on the quality of past performances and the belief that the performer(s) will present the very best performance possible every time.
As such, I agree to uphold the Code of Conduct to ensure the success of all Rock the District events.
-Treat our volunteers, tech support, performers and audience with respect.
- Support each other, on stage and off stage, by staying for the duration of all performances and showing encouragement to all other performers.
- Volunteer for set up and tear down at RTD and all RTD events.
- Support the fundraising goals of CCUEF and RTD.
- Support our sponsors and community partners.
- Promptly reply to all correspondence from CCUEF or RTD.
- Be prepared for all performances.